CAREERS WITH ELIZABETH GRACE | HAIR
We are currently recruiting for junior and senior stylists to join our growing team in our Whalley / Ribble Valley based salon.
Here at Elizabeth Grace Hair we are renowned for great customer service and provide a fun and educational workplace for all employees. Our independent salon is founded and run by 2 onsite stylists.
We are looking for an enthusiastic stylist with good people skills who is polite, friendly and has a good attitude towards their job. You must have all the relevant qualifications and be able to work as part of a team and also manage your own time and diary.
About the role
- Junior or senior stylist
- Permanent, part time – up to 27 hours per week, 3 days a week (Thursday, Friday, Saturday)
- Perform all aspects of hair dressing with a good knowledge of cutting, colour theory and application
- Manage your clients & diary
- Hours will grow as we grow your client base
- Proactive approach looking for new clients
- 2 year minimum experience as a qualified stylist
- Essential qualifications NVQ level 2 and 3 (or equivalent) in hair dressing
- Have a working knowledge of a salon
- Must have good customer service skills
- Must have good communicational skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients
- Be strong working independently but also able to work in a team environment
Negotiable based on skills and experience
To apply please submit your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or provide a paper copy to the salon, address listed below, no later than Tuesday 2nd October.
Elizabeth Grace Hair
01254 825 641
47 King Street